Saturday 14 March 2015

The Voice's Ricky Wilson confirms split from girlfriend of five years Lesley Williams after struggles with new-found fame Read more:

He’s become a household name since he took up a seat on the mentoring panel of The Voice UK.


But it seems Ricky Wilson’s new-found fame has come at a cost, as the rocker has confirmed he has split from his girlfriend of five years, Lesley Williams.


He admitted to The Sun that he ended the relationship with the TV producer after they struggled to adjust to his heightened fame levels, due to the BBC One singing contest.




It's over: Ricky Wilson has ended his five-year relationship with girlfriend Lesley Williams - pictured together in 2012 - over struggles to keep their romance out of the limelight since taking up a role on The Voice UK


He shared in an interview with the newspaper’s Fabulous supplement: ‘I took the risk of putting myself out there and I knew it was going to change me.


‘I feel quite uncomfortable that I dragged someone else in who didn’t want that. It’s a huge part of my life and I find it tricky that I can’t have it both ways.


 



The Voice's Ricky Wilson confirms split from girlfriend of five years Lesley Williams after struggles with new-found fame Read more:

No comments:

Post a Comment